top of page

80% chance of rain, no problem.

We decided to wake up and make the call instead of canceling and I am sure glad we did. We had one storm that didn’t take long to move out and then it was on. Waco Hitt and I had speckled trout coming in one after another. Although we had some small ones mixed in, we finished up our limit by 9 and even caught a few redfish to boot. Fantastic action was the title for today and I thank God for making that happen. The only downside to this, was our good buddy Jacob Richard couldn’t join us, maybe next time.

If anyone wants to do a half day trip before the front comes though, give me a call. 985-438-5041

5 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page